How do I activate a previously deferred claim?

Posted By :
Comments : Off

You must notify the Trust in writing that you no longer want the claim deferred and forward any supporting documentation for the claim. The claim will be processed based on the initial date of receipt according to the Asbestos Personal Injury Settlement Trust Distribution Procedures. If you are a Trust Online user, you can un-defer a claim by clicking the Undefer Claim button found on the claim’s General tab.

About the Author